- ｢I’m a beginner cook and it’s hard to make a meal every day!｣
- ｢I’m not very good at housework in general to begin with.｣
- ｢I need to streamline my chores!｣
This site is designed to solve the problems of people like you.
Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to come to our site.
I’m Mogu, a sloppy mom. I’m around 30 years old and I’m a mom of two children.
My family is…
My older child is going through the terrible twos,younger child follows me everywhere.
The sisters quarrel a lot, and it’s a chaotic mess every day. Both of my parents’ homes are far away.
My husband gets annoyed with my unfinished chores and I’m warned daily. The room is a mess.
Every time the day before guests arrive, I clean up.
When I cook, the kitchen is jammed with food and washing up. Cooking has always been a pattern.
After the meal, the unwashed dishes pile up….
I think I’m trying my best, but it’s not working at all.
Chores are halfway done.
The ideal mom I have in mind is a wonderful woman who does more housework perfectly, has more space in her heart, and is stylish and nice.
How do you feel about yourself now? A huge gap between the ideal and the real me.
The heartache that piles up every day.
I’m sure there are people out there who are having the same problems I am.
I thought I’d create a website that could solve some of the same problems!
I started to create this site because I thought I could grow by sending out useful information.
This is the kind of person who should read this website！
- I’m a novice at housework and I hate cooking.
- I’ll buy a cookbook, but it won’t last.
- Right before I cook, I’m searching for it on a recipe site.
- I want to streamline my household chores.
To solve these problems…
- A selection of easy to make dishes that even a slacker like me could make
- Easy to understand on YouTube
- Make a recipe card and cut out the hassle of searching for it every time.
- I’m going to devise a way to get information out about household chores (cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.) from the basics!
Family, myself. Mothers and fathers who work hard for childcare, housework and work. For someone who works hard every day.
I’m currently in the process of improving my life, but I hope I can provide some useful information!
My ultimate goal is to use this site as a stepping stone to build a website about parenting once I get used to it!
I would be happy to work with you to improve every day.
Thank you for your continued support.