- 2 packs of mozuku vinegar
- A third of a cucumber(35g)
- 1 piece of Japanese ginger
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
※One serving is a quarter of a teaspoon
How to make
- Shred cucumber.
※A slicer is useful.
- Cut one Japanese ginger in half lengthwise and cut out the core in a V-shape.
- Cut side down and cut into julienne strips along the fibers.
※Core to be shredded as well.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Put a pack of mozuku vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil in a bowl.
- Serve with chopped vegetables and done!
Can be made with commercial products and delicious！
Refreshing taste.Delicious for a tired body.