Hassle-free cooking in a frying pan.
- 200g squid, sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon oil（Vegetable oil）
- 【”Tare” sauce】
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mirin(Sweetened sake)
- 1 tablespoon Cooking sake
- Grated ginger to taste
How to make
- Combine 【”Tare” sauce】
※【”Tare” sauce】→ 1 Tbsp Sugar,1 Tbsp Soy sauce,1 Tbsp Mirin(Sweetened sake),1 Tbsp Cooking sake,Grated ginger to taste
- Put oil in a frying pan and grill the squid over medium heat.
- When the color of the squid changes, put 【”Tare” sauce】 in a frying pan.
- Boil down until the sauce has thickened.
You can ask the grocery store clerk to prep the squid at the supermarket.
That goes well with sake(beer).