- 320g dried long pasta
- 3 liter of water
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp of salt
- 1 tsp oil（Vegetable oil）
- 2 mideium onions
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 clove of garlic
- 110g Bacon
- 250g Ketchup
- 1 tbsp soy milk
- Half a tsp of kelp tea
How to make
- Mince the garlic.
- Slice the onions.
- Cut the Bacon into 1cm lengths.
- Bring a large pan of salt(1 and 1/2 tbsp ) water(3 liter) to the boil and cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
- Add the oil and minced garlic onto a heated pan.
- Stir on low heat until you can smell the garlic,and add the bacon.
- Fry the bacon until crispy and take it out to a plate.
- Fry the onions in the oil of the bacon.
- Add tuna when onions become wilted.
- Fry for another 2 minutes, set it aside and add ketchup.
- Boil the ketchup well to remove excess liquid.
- Mix the ingredients and ketchup.Mix in the bacon.
- Put soy milk and kelp tea in a frying pan.
- Add the pasta and stir well.
The key is to cook down the ketchup well!
Lappy and kids go crazy over it!