- 200g pork slices
- 1/2 of an onion
- Some flour
- 2 teaspoon oil（Vegetable oil）
- 【”Tare” sauce】
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mirin(sweetened sake)
- 1 tablespoon cooking Sake
- 10g grated ginger
How to make
- Cut the onion into thin slices.
- Combine 【”Tare” sauce】
※【”Tare” sauce】→ 1 Tbsp Sugar,2 Tbsp Soy sauce,1 Tbsp Mirin(Sweetened sake),1 Tbsp Cooking sake,10g grated ginger
- Lightly coat pork slices with flour.
- Put the oil in a frying pan and cook the pork slices and onions over medium heat.
- When they start to brown a little bit, add 【”Tare” sauce】.
- Cook down until it thickens.
Pork can be made the same way with a loin!
You can eat a lot of rice with this dish!