- 2 cups glutinous rice
- 1 cup nonglutinous rice
- a little bit of food coloring
- 160g sweetened beans with sugar
- sesame salt to taste
How to make
- Put the glutinous rice and non-glutinous rice into the kiln of the rice cooker and wash them.
- Filling the kiln with water
- Stir in the food coloring and stir.
- Cook rice as normal.
- When it’s done cooking, add the sweet beans and stir.
It’s easy to make and delicious and I recommend it!
It is eaten as a special celebratory dish for happy occasions.