Hassle-free cooking in a frying pan
- 2 pieces(About 200g) of Yellowtail fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Flour
- 2 teaspoon Oil（Vegetable oil）
- 【”Tare” sauce】
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Mirin(Sweetened sake)
- 2 tablespoon Cooking Sake
How to make
- Sprinkle salt on both sides of the yellowtail and leave for 10 minutes.
- Combine 【”Tare” sauce】 while waiting.
※【”Tare” sauce】→ 1 Tbsp Sugar,1 Tbsp Soy sauce,2 Tbsp Mirin(Sweetened sake),2 Tbsp Cooking Sake
- After 10 minutes, drain the water off the yellowtail with kitchen paper.
- Lightly coat the yellowtail with flour.
- Put oil in a frying pan and grill both sides of the yellowtail over medium heat.
- Wipe off the oil in the frying pan.
- Put 【”Tare” sauce】 in a frying pan.
- Boil down until the sauce has thickened.
It’s easy and delicious and recommended!
Fish dishes that children love! It is very tasty!